terça-feira, 30 de julho de 2013

When I think of you.....

When I think of you I am floating,
I am reaching the clouds,
touch the stars, living in the sky ...

Just try to overcome
I miss the huge crushes the heart,
but that comes with the sweet memories of your being.

Remembering the moments
where our love together is conjugated
in one person, we ...


It is through this that sentiment, nostalgia,
surviving that when I am away from you.
It is the food of love that is far ...


The delicacy of your words
contrasts with the multitude of thy feeling.
My jealousy softens with your vows
and promises of eternal love.


The long distance only serves to unite our love.
The longing is to give me
the absolute certainty that we would be together forever ...


And in that moment of nostalgia,
when I think of you,
when everything is hurting my heart
and I do not have the strength to continue;
here comes your sweet presence,
with the splendor of an angel;
and enveloping me like a warm gentle breeze ...


All this happens because I love and think of you ...
 
William Shakespeare

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário